I graduated from the University of Derby with a BA Hons in Creative Writing. I’m a published fiction and non-fiction writer with many credits to my name – and hopefully many more to come.
I’ve been working in PR & Marketing since graduating in 2006 and since then have learnt a great deal about online and offline promotion, and continue to learn constantly.
As someone who has insider knowledge of journalism, PR, reading, reviewing and writing, I’m in a good position to assess the market, and find out where and how your book should be promoted for maximum exposure.
My services aren’t limited to writers, however. If you have a service or product that you are interested in having me promote, please don’t hesitate to contact me and ask the question. I look forward to hearing from you.
Find out more about my services here.
I am a friendly, experienced and enthusiastic public speaker/tutor, and am more than happy to get involved in literary festivals, writing courses, conferences, and other relevant events.
My previous experience includes:
- A talk (with Victoria Blisse) on marketing and blog tours at Eroticon, March 2012
- A talk (with Kay Jaybee) on making the move from short stories to novels at Eroticon, March 2014
- A talk on what editors want at Smut by the Sea, June 2014
- A talk/workshop on getting started in erotic fiction at the Romantic Novelists’ Association Annual Conference, July 2015
- Short course on making technology work for you at Swanwick Writers’ School, August 2015
- Online course on getting started in erotic fiction for Savvy Authors, May-June 2016
- A workshop on writing unforgettable sex scenes at the Romantic Novelists’ Association Annual Conference, July 2017
- A workshop on marketing and promotion for writers at Swanwick Writers’ School, August 2017