I graduated from the University of Derby with a BA Hons in Creative Writing. I’m a published fiction and non-fiction writer with many credits to my name – and hopefully many more to come!
I’ve been working in PR & Marketing for since graduating in 2006 and since then have learnt a great deal about online and offline promotion. I’ve applied this knowledge to the promotion of myself and my work, and discovered I’m damn good at it!
As someone who has insider knowledge of journalism, PR, reading, reviewing and writing, I’m in a good position to assess the market, and find out where and how your book should be promoted for maximum exposure.
My services aren’t limited to writers, however. If you have a service or product that you are interested in having me promote, please don’t hesitate to contact me and ask the question. I look forward to hearing from you.
Find out more about my services:
NOTE: I also undertake projects including, but not exclusive to; copywriting, proof-reading, editing and more. If you’re not sure, just ask me. Thanks!
I am an experienced and enthusiastic public speaker/tutor, and am more than happy to get involved in literary festivals, writing courses, conferences, and other relevant events.
My previous experience includes:
- A talk (with Victoria Blisse) on marketing and blog tours at Eroticon, March 2012
- A talk (with Kay Jaybee) on making the move from short stories to novels at Eroticon, March 2014
- A talk on what editors want at Smut by the Sea, June 2014
- A talk/workshop on getting started in erotic fiction at the Romantic Novelists’ Association Annual Conference, July 2015
- Short course on making technology work for you at Swanwick Writers’ School, August 2015
- Online course on getting started in erotic fiction for Savvy Authors, May-June 2016.