(Click any of the screenshots in this article to enlarge them)
NOTE: A Facebook page is different to your Facebook profile. This article applies only to pages. You can’t schedule on profiles.
1. Navigate to your page on Facebook.
2. Compile your message as normal in the Status box.
3. Click the little white down arrow next to the Publish button. Click Schedule.
4. Select the date and time you want the post to go live. Click Schedule.
5. And you’re done! Up until the time your scheduled post goes live, you’ll see a box towards the top of your page where you can access your scheduled posts.
6. Click See Post to view all the posts you have scheduled. From here you can also edit or delete them if you wish.